Accounting for human decision making in trade studies is critical, complex, and extremely time-consuming. Find out how Georgia Tech dramatically reduced the time needed to complete these studies in a 50-minute video presentation recorded during a live webcast hosted by Phoenix Integration® on September 28, 2007.
In this video, Dr. Patrick Biltgen shows how Georgia Tech used PHX ModelCenter®, PHX CenterLink® and HPC clusters to automatically execute FLAMES simulations with the Enhanced Analysis feature, allowing planners to account for human cognition in trade studies of complex simulated scenarios.
Date: Friday, September 28, 2007
Time: 2:00 p.m. Eastern / 1:00 p.m. Central
Location: Online Webcast, Recorded Live
Facilitators: Dr. Patrick T. Biltgen, Aerospace Systems Design Laboratory, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Overview of FLAMES Constructive Simulation Framework
- Running Trade Studies in FLAMES
- Running FLAMES trade studies in PHX ModelCenter
- Benefits of PHX CenterLink and HPC cluster extensibility
- Capabilities demonstrations
Related Video: Automating FLAMES Trade Studies for Systems Analysis
- Study almost any aspect of any scenario
- Complete complex studies quickly and easily
- Perform studies you never thought possible