If you are not having any problems but would just like more information about your Ternion® off-the-shelf product, our Technical Support staff can often help. The kind of information we can provide within the scope of Technical Support includes:
- Whether or not the product supports a particular feature or operation.
- How to make the product do something that you believe it should be able to do.
You can also make a suggestion for an improvement to a product. Such suggestions are always welcome and are often the basis for new development in future versions.
Whenever you have questions about FLAMES, we ask that you first look through the documentation to determine if the information you seek is located there. If, after searching the documentation, you still have questions, let us know.
Information to include with your request:
- Your product License number.
- Your name, phone number, e-mail address, and mailing address.
- Your computer’s Host Name and Host ID. (This information is displayed by the product installation program. It can also usually be found in your product license file.)
- Your computer’s make, model and serial number.
- The name and version of your computer’s operating system.
- The name and version (32 or 64-bit) of the product(s) to which your question applies, if applicable.
- A complete description of your question.
- The severity of the request (High, Medium, Low).
- Latest date you need the information.
After you have gathered all the information that we require, you may provide it to us using one of the methods listed under How to Get Support.