Request a License File
A license file is required to install or use most FLAMES® products on a given computer. A license file is an ASCII text file provided by Ternion® that lists the FLAMES products for which you have a license; the type, number, and term of the licenses; and the computers for which the license is valid.
License Files for the FLAMES Runtime Suite Trial Version
On the FLAMES Setup Utility included on the FLAMES installation file, select the Install button. When you are finished installing the Runtime Suite, exit the Installer. This will return you to the FLAMES Setup Utility.
From the FLAMES Setup Utility, select the Install button followed by the Activate button. This will start the FLAMES Activation Wizard. Follow the instructions displayed by the Activation Wizard to activate the Runtime Suite on your computer. This will include selecting the Activate button to request an activation file, receiving an activation file from Ternion via e-mail, and importing the activation file to create a FLAMES license file.
If your computer is behind a network firewall or you experience some other difficulty using the FLAMES Activation Wizard, you can also request an activation file on this website.
If you need assistance, please contact Ternion using one of the contact methods listed under How to Get Support.
License Files for Purchased FLAMES Products
If you have purchased a license to one or more FLAMES products and are ready to receive your license file, please send us a request that includes the information listed below. You should send us the same information if you are requesting a replacement license file because you wish to transfer your FLAMES license to another computer. Please note that in some license transfer cases, you may be required to sign a license transfer agreement and/or pay a license transfer fee.
- Your FLAMES License number.
- Your name, phone number, e-mail address, and mailing address. Your license file will be sent via e-mail, so be sure to submit a valid e-mail address.
- Your computer’s Host Name and Host ID. (This information is displayed by the product installation program. It can also usually be found in your product license file.)
- Your computer’s make, model and serial number.
- The name and version of your computer’s operating system.
- The version (32 and/or 64-bit) of the product for which you need a license file.
- The e-mail address to which you would like the license file sent, or the fax number or mailing address to which you would like a printed copy of the license file sent.
After you have gathered all the information that we require, you may provide it to us using one of the methods listed under How to Get Support.