There’s a quick and easy way to conduct complex parametric trade studies you never thought possible with the FLAMES Enhanced Analysis module and Phoenix Integration’s PHX ModelCenter. To find out how, watch a 25-minute video demo recorded during the live webcast hosted by Phoenix Integration® on March 20, 2007.
The video demonstrates how easy it is to set up a trade study in FLAMES using the features of the Enhanced Analysis feature. It also highlights the new PHX ModelCenter plug-ins being developed by Ternion Corporation under an SBIR contract with the Air Force Research Lab/Munitions Directorate. These plug-ins greatly simplify the task of setting up a FLAMES trade study in PHX ModelCenter.
Date: Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Time: 2:00 p.m. Eastern / 1:00 p.m. Central
Location: Online Webcast, Recorded Live
Facilitators: Brad Spearing, Co-Founder and President, Ternion Corporation and Brett Malone, Co-Founder, Phoenix Integration
- Overview of PHX ModelCenter® Design Optimization Tools
- Overview of FLAMES®Constructive Simulation Framework
- Build a FLAMES scenario and define scenario variables
- Set up PHX ModelCenter plug-in to run the scenario
- Run a trade study and view results using PHX ModelCenter
Related Video: Intelligent Decision Modeling Within Large-Scale Simulations
- Study almost any aspect of any scenario
- Complete complex studies quickly and easily
- Perform studies you never thought possible